Coffee is one thing without which most of us cannot survive. The caffeine that it gifts us makes the day a lot more exciting but Coffee is not as simple as it seems. There are some exciting Facts about Coffee that you probably did not know and this list is going to take a look at them.
1) Coffee is the second most-traded commodity in Earth after Oil
2) It was discovered by Goat herders in Ethiopia
3) Originally, Coffee was eaten. African tribes mixed it with fat to make edible balls
4) An average coffee drinker drinks three cups of Coffee per day
5) Coffee is actually a fruit that has seed inside a berry
6) The world celebrates International Coffee Day on September 29, 2015
7) Studies have proven that drinking coffee can burn your fat
8) Instant coffee was invented by George Washington (not the president, but a Belgian man who lived in Guatemala)
9) Hawai is the only state in the United States that grows Coffee commercially
10) Coffee is most effective when consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
See how awesome your daily Caffeine drink is?
Tune into Cookbook for more mouthwatering foodie stuff.