Protein content is something that we often keep as a measuring stick when comparing food items. This is no different for fruits.
While almost all the fruits out there are healthy, there are certain fruits which top the list when it comes to protein. So which are these fruits? We are going to list down the top five fruits below.
- Guava – Guava has around 4.2gms of protein per cup.
- Avocado – Avocado carries around 4gms of protein per fruit.
- Jackfruit – Per cup, the jackfruit holds 2.8gms of protein.
- Dried Apricots – They hold around 2.2gms of protein per cup.
- Kiwi Fruit – It has around 2.1gms of protein per cup.
Apart from these, blackberries, grapefruit and currants are also fruits with high protein.