Beer is probably the drink that most of us turn into when we want to chill out on a hot summer day. It is also the drink that makes our hangouts more memorable. But apart from the fact that it’s simply alcoholic, the drink has some great health benefits that are worth mentioning and here is a rundown of them.
- A Finnish study has proved that the drink was good for one’s kidneys. A beer drinker actually has a 40 percent less chance of developing kidney stones.
- Apart from developing Kidney stones, the drinkers are also less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease as the drink boosts your memories. This too, was proved in a study.
- The drink has some solid amount of silicon in them and these contribute to making our bones stronger. This is according to a study which was conducted back in 2009.
- If you are having some work-related stress or anxiety in your life, then two glasses of beer per day could be the cure you need as it is proven to make the situation better.
- You can use beer to take a bath as the yeast in the drink has the ability to soften your skin and make it more beautiful. It has a positive impact on pigmentation and is also good for regenerating skin cells.
- Beer drinkers have a 40-60 percentage lesser chance of suffering a heart attack compared to the non-beer drinkers.
- The fibers in beer help you to lower your cholesterol. These fibers are also good for making digestion faster.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes, food facts, and much more.