The largest US consumer survey was wrapped up recently and the winners were announced at the 2017 product of the year awards this past week.
Russell Stover’s Pecan Delight won the best new chocolate award after piling up a whopping amount of 40,000 votes. Meanwhile, Sara Lee’s Artesano Bakery Bread won the best specialty bread item of the year award. Below is the list of winners.
- CHOCOLATE: Russell Stover Pecan Delight
- SALTY SNACKS: SimplyNature Organic White Cheddar Puffs
- HEALTHY SNACKS: Del Monte® Fruit Refreshers
- SPECIALTY BREAD: Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Bread
- DESSERT: Inspired by Happiness Cravin’ for Cookies & Cream Layered Cake
- BEVERAGE: Tetley Super Tea
- WINE: Broken Clouds Pinot Noir
- SPIRITS: SMIRNOFF Red, White & Berry