The best part about bread recipes is their versatility. While we could eat them as a good old breakfast, they could also be a great side dessert for the main courses. The Banana Bread recipe belongs to this category. It is comparatively easy to make and the ingredients needed to make the Banana Bread recipe are:
- Softened butter
- Baking soda
- Brown sugar
- 4-5 Bananas
Apart from these, you will require equipment such as a 9 by inch loaf pan, large bowls and a handheld mixer. Now to make the Banana Bread recipe, you will have to:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease the loaf pan with softened butter and vegetable oil spray
- Take flour in the bowl and add a teaspoon of baking soda and a quarter teaspoon of salt
- In a separate bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and two eggs
- Mash the bananas and mix it with the butter mixture prepared earlier.
- Now, add the new mixture with flour which was earlier treated with baking soda and salt
- Pour the new mixture into the loaf pan and bake it in oven around an hour.
- Take it out and serve.
Tune into Cookbook for more video recipes and foodie fun.