Sunday is here and just like always, we are here with a special recipe for the day. The recipe under the scanner this week is Chocolate Cake. There is a common misconception about cakes being tough recipes to make, but all that will be put to bed once you try this one out.
The ingredients that you will need for making the Chocolate Cake Recipe are:
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
Now, if you are someone who enjoys cooking by watching the video of the recipe, then you could do that or you could just read down the directions given below.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour two nine-inch cake pans
- Place two cups of sugar in a big bowls, add ¾ cup of flour
- Add 3/4 cup of cocoa powder, 1 and ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1 and ½ tsp. of baking soda, one tsp. of
- salt, two eggs, one cup of milk, 2 tsp. of vanilla extract and half cup of vegetable oil.
- Mix the batter using handheld mixer in medium speed. Slowly add boiling water.
- Divide the batter equally between the pans. Bake them in the oven till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool and add frosting.
Enjoy the Sunday with this delicious recipe and tune into Cookbook for more.