We are all obsessed with food. Admit it or not. And if the food comes around with easy recipes, then they are impossible to ignore. The Mug cake recipe falls right into this category. It is a recipe that could be made by anyone out there and could be eaten for anything from party to breakfast. The ingredients that you will need for the recipe are:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons of self-rising flour
- Pinch of salt
Once you have lined up the ingredients, it’s time for cooking.
- Place the butter in a large mug.
- Microwave it for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg
- Whisk it in with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- Next, add the flour and salt.
- Mix the batter until it is smooth.
- Pour the mug cake batter into a mug
- Microwave the cake batter for 50 seconds.
The delicious mug cake is ready to be enjoyed. Tune into Cookbook’s blog and YouTube channel for more recipes.