If there is anything that makes bread recipes popular, it is the easiness with which they could be cooked and the enjoyment that they provide.
There is no tradeoff between these two factors and this is the theme of Garlic Bread recipe as well. The garlic breads that you see in the restaurants might be different from the recipe that we are going to give here, but at the same time, this recipe is comparatively easier for making in homes. Evening snack or a bite for brunch, Garlic Bread fits into every situation and the ingredients that you will need for the recipe are:
- Bread rolls (mini sour dough rolls used in video)
- 80g softened butter
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped parsley
- A tiny pinch of salt
If you have lined up the ingredients, then to make the Garlic Bread, you will have to:
- Take 80gm of butter, add 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp. Parsley and tiny pinch of salt and mix it.
- Spread the paste on to the bread
- Bake the bread in oven and enjoy
The recipe is easy and tasty at the same time and will not take much time out of our busy lives.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for interesting videos and much more.