Dandruff can be quite irritating. Getting rid of it can be a daunting task as well. While there are plenty of products available in the market these days for getting rid of dandruff, there is nothing that beats nature’s own remedies.
For instance, Ginger is one great remedy for dandruff. All you have to do is make a ginger mask for your hair. Below are the instructions to make the ginger hair mask courtesy of NDTV.
- Take a fresh ginger root and slice it into pieces using a sharp knife or grate it.
- Add sliced or grated ginger to some water and let it boil on a low flame. Slowly the colour of the water will start to change and after a few minutes, it will turn slightly muddy or translucent yellow.
- Take the water off the flame and filter it out using a fine sieve.
- Press the residual ginger collected over the sieve to drain out the maximum juice into the container.
- Allow the water to cool down. You can either pour this juice into a tiny spray bottle and spray it onto your scalp directly or mix it with an oil carrier and then apply the oil to your scalp.
So will you be trying this out? Let us know in the comments below.
ALSO READ: How is Ultra-processed food affecting us?