Cooking a healthy recipe under five minutes is a big achievement these days. Usually, the healthy factor goes down if the time needed to cook is less but finding exceptions from this list could be a big deal. Today, we are going to take a look as such a recipe, Grilled chicken cutlet with Summer succotash.
It is a recipe that you could cook under five minutes and at the same time, it is a healthy recipe. So the ingredients you would need for cooking this are:
- Thin Chicken cutlets
- ¼ Teaspoon of salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of pepper
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans
- ½ cup corn
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- ½ cup of fresh basil leaves
- Lemon wedges
To make the Grilled chicken cutlets with Summer Succotash, you will have to:
- First, place the grill pan over high heat and season the cutlets with pepper and salt.
- Grill till the cutlets are cooked.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and add the lima beans, corn and grape tomatoes to it.
- Toss occasionally and cook until the tomatoes burst.
- Stir in the grated parmesan and basil leaves.
- Pair the two portions with lemon wedges and wheat rolls.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipe and download our Cookbook application from Google Play store.