Who doesn’t love combinations of a good hot dog with ketchup, mustard and maybe sometimes with relish? Well, have you ever tried putting on mayo in your hot dog? I think it sounds good but some may not think so otherwise. Here are some crazy groupings that people recommend to be delicious.
- Omelette and ketchup: I have personally tried this one. Be it scrambled eggs topped off with some cheese and a drizzle of ketchup. It actually does taste amazing!
- PBJ Sandwich and Milk: Just like an Oreo dunked in milk, try dipping your peanut butter and jelly sandwich in milk.
- Sweet-toothed Pizza: Sweeten up your toppings by adding chocolate and bananas. If pineapple pizzas can be a hit then why not chocolate?
- Sugar Sandwiches: Take two slices of toasted bread and spread butter on one half. Sprinkle sugar on the other half and create a sandwich.
- Fish Sticks in Custard: The custard will serve as a sweet cold dip for the fish sticks. The meaty salt and sweet combination might really balance each other out.
- Potato Chips and Nutella: Believe it or not this crazy food combination inspired even Lays to create potato chips dipped in milk chocolate.