We are back with recipes that use only Five Ingredients or less. And this time, the five ingredient recipe we are going to take a look at is Oreo Balls. Oreo is something that is impossible to hate, and when you only need three other ingredients to make a delicious recipe, then there is no other option than falling in love with it.
This is why the Oreo Balls are perfect for Friendship day Recipe. Your friend is going to love them and you won’t have to spend much time making them. So if you were in search of some easy and tasty recipe for your Friends, then look no further.
The ingredients that you would need for this recipe are.
- A package of Oreo Cookies which are crushed (16 ounces)
- A package of Cream cheese (8 ounces)
- A package of white chocolate bark (24 ounces)
- A package of chocolate bark (24 ounces)
Those four ingredients aren’t that hard to find so let’s get started with the cooking.
- First of all, mix the Oreos and cream cheese together. You could use blender or mixer for the same.
- Roll them into ball which has the size of a walnut
- Let them chill for about an hour
- Meanwhile, melt about a quarter of white almond bark and chocolate almond bark
- Stick a toothpick in one Oreo ball
- Holding the toothpick, dip the ball in melted white almond
- Allow it to harden in the wax paper
- Once the Oreo Balls are no longer stick, decorate them with chocolate almond bark
- You could also use white almond bark for decoration
- It is an easy sweet dish that you could make for your friend on Friendship day. So quit waiting and share the joy of cooking.
Cookbook wishes you a very happy Friendship Day.