Guava Leaves is one of the most underrated hair care items out there. While we are aware of the benefits of the fruit, we often see the leaves of the fruit as useless, but that is not actually the case.
The leaves contain Vitamin B2, Vitamin C which have several important and beneficial qualities such as anti-inflammatory, healing and repair, as well as antioxidant properties that make them immensely gainful for the health of your hair.
Here are some natural ways to incorporate the leaves in your hair care routine.
- Prevent hair loss: Washing your hair regularly with water made from the leaves has been known to slow down hair loss. This water can be prepared by boiling a cup of the leaves in one liter of water and then simmering for 20 minutes.
- Color Grey hair: For this, just grind some leaves with water and make at thick paste. Apply it and leave it for 30 minutes and rinse it off with water. Repeat twice weekly.
- Hair growth: Massage the leaves water into your scalp improves blood pressure, which helps the follicles receive more nutrition aiding hair growth.
- Cleanse the scalp: Massage the extract deeply into your scalp to maintain optimum scalp health which also fights away dandruff.
- Protection from the sun: Lycopene, another leaf ingredient, offers protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
You just name it and guava leaves are so versatile that you can literally use it for any problem and it won’t disappoint you.