If your hair is dull and dry, then a hair mask with banana
might be what it needs right now. Banana is an excellent source of proteins and
nutrients that your hair requires.
For making the mask, you will need Aloe Vera along with
bananas. Aloe Vera has Vitamins A, B, C and E, which help to remove the dead
cells that might accumulate on your scalps.
Here’s how you can make it:
How to Make:
- Extract all the pulp from the aloe vera leaf.
- Now, transfer the aloe vera pulp and bananas to
- Blend the mixture well until you have a thick
How to Apply:
- Apply the mixture with a help of your hair
- Make sure the mixture gets deep into your roots.
Coat your entire scalp and all your hair.
- Let it sit for 2 hours. Wash your hair with cold
water and shampoo it thoroughly.
ALSO READ: Rice Water for Hair: Why you should use it