Food being tasty is a good thing; the same food being healthy is a great thing. The Mango Mint Watermelon Salad is one of those recipes that fits into this category. And the best part is, it is one of the easiest salad recipes that one could make.
You don’t have to be a professional in cooking to come up with this recipe, you just have to know how to chop and dice some vegetables and fruits. So, for making the Healthy recipe of Mango Mint Watermelon Salad, you are going to need the following ingredients.
- 4 cups of mixed salad leaves including spinach, tender cabbage and lettuce
- ½ cup diced mango
- ½ cup cubed watermelon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
- 1 table spoon of mango juice
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of white balsamic vinegar
If you have lined up the ingredients, the next step is to come up with a bowl in which you could make the salad. In the bowl, combine the mango, watermelon, feta cheese, the minced onions and the baby leaves.
Now, take another bowl and whisk the vinegar, olive oil and the mango juice in it. After properly whisking, pour this into the first bowl. To evenly coat the ingredients, toss occasionally before serving.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes.