The tangy taste of Orange coupled with some well roasted Salmon is a one way trip to heaven if you are a foodie. And if the whole thing is a Healthy Recipe, then there aren’t many things that would hold one back from jumping in and enjoying the taste of this excellent combination.
We are going to take a look at a recipe that makes use of the combination that was mentioned above and the ingredients that you are going to need to make it are:
- Two oranges, sliced and rounded
- One onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 ounce of Salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ cup of Orange juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
If you have all the ingredients, it is time to start the cooking.
- Preheat the oven to around 200 degree C.
- Stir together the lemon pepper, garlic powder, the dried parsley in a small bowl. Now, place the slices of one orange on a baking dish. Place a layer of onions over the orange and drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle some herb mixture.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and keep it there for around 25 minutes. After removing the dish, heat the oven to 220 Degree C. Push the Oranges and Onions to the side of the dish and place the salmons in the centre.
- Season this with some herb mixture, orange juice, lemon juice, and honey. Bake for around 12 to 15 minutes.
- For serving, remove the roasted oranges and garnish with roasted onions and fresh orange slices
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes.