If you are having trouble with your sex drive, all you might need to change is your diet. While there are a lot of factors that contribute to one’s sex drive, the food we eat has a major role.
So what are these food items that you should eat? We list down a few below.
- Walnuts: Walnuts have the ability to improve the quality of the sperm and also fertility.
- Avocados: The presence of folic acid and Vitamin B6 present in avocados make them best for improving your sex life.
- Watermelon: Watermelon has the ability to improve erection and increase your libido.
- Chocolate: Dark chocolate helps in releasing serotonin and endorphins which can improve your mood.
- Eggs: Eggs have amino acid and L-arginine which reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction.