Leftover food caused fire in this restaurant

Leftover food in the stove caused a kitchen fire in the Santa Barbara restaurant on California this week. Despite the weird and dangerous orgin of the fire, the sprinkling system which was working proved to be a life saver.

The sprinkler system stopped the fire from spreading and soon, fire engines wrere dispatched to the location. Officials said the smoke and water damage is estimated at $10,000 but no injuries were noted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *