It is time for yet another Memorial Weekend and with it comes the urge to grill some delicious food. For this year’s Memorial Weekend, we are going to take a look at how to make Chili-Lime Chicken Kebabs.
The recipe is quite easy to come up with and at the same time, ends up deliver the perfect memorial day family moments while grilling it.
For making the Chili-Lime Chicken Kebabs, you are going to need the following ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Now, to prepare the recipe, you will have to do:
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice together in a small bowl.
- Season this with chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken along with sauce, and stir. Cover and marinate for one hour in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill for medium-heat and thread the chicken in the skewers. Oil the grill grate.
- Grill the skewers for around 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Tune into Cookbook for recipes, foodie fun and more.