Everyone loves Ice Cream, period. Due to this blind love that we have towards it, we don’t put the effort when it comes to going behind some interesting facts associated with the food item.
Knowing them might not make your experience of eating Ice Creams different, but it does add up to your knowledge and allow you to show-off next time you are out to eat Ice Cream with your friends or family. So here goes:
- The most popular flavor is vanilla, then chocolate [surprised right?]
- The average number of licks to finish a scoop of ice cream is 50 [How many do you need?]
- Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla [Still, Vanilla is more popular]
- It takes 12 pounds of milk to produce just 1 gallon of ice cream [A lot of Ice Cream that is]
- The majority of Americans – around 90% have ice cream in their freezers [Not surprising at all]