Raw milk is rich in vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium, and other potent antioxidants. It has so many skin benefits. It will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.
Here are a few benefits of raw milk on the skin. It works as a skin-toner for all skin types.
- It adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues. It makes the facial skin more elastic than before.
- It nourishes deeper skin layers and offers conditioning and moisturization from inside.
- Magnesium present in it fights against free radicals that lead to skin ageing. It provides you with youthful, radiant skin.
- It is a natural facial cleanser. It can remove dirt within clogged pores, and prevent blackheads, acne, and others.
- It is an ultimate anti-tan agent. This natural ingredient offers freedom from the complete body tan.
- It adds a never-ending glow to the face when used with sugar particles.
- A mixture of milk and honey is very good in treating dry skin.
Beauty benefits of raw milk are incredible. Make sure you source milk from openly grazing cows that are grass-fed. Also, the intake of dairy products may sometimes trigger acne.