Sweetness and cuteness rarely crosses paths and today, we are going to take a look at a recipe that is a perfect blend of both these adjectives. The Chocolate Raspberry Cups are a delight to the eye but are equally delicious when prepared and enjoyed. With that said, here is how you could make these extraordinary Chocolate Raspberry Cups.
You are going to need the following ingredients for the Raspberry Cream and the chocolate cups.
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4 ounce of cream cheese
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of magenta food gel
- Mini cupcake liners
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- Mint leaves
To prepare the recipe, follow the instructions:
- In a blender, make a smooth puree by blending the raspberries, lemon juice, and powdered sugar. Once made, strain it into a large mixing bowl after removing the seeds.
- Into this bowl, add heavy cream and the cream cheese and mix until it’s evenly spread. Refrigerate it until ready to use.
- Take a small bowl and melt the white chocolate chips and stir in the food gel. Pour this into a sealable plastic bag.
- In a wire rack, lay out the mini cupcake liners. Snip the end of the plastic bag with the chocolate and drizzle it over the liner.
- In another small mixing bowl, melt the dark chocolate. Pour a spoonful into the cupcake liner. Rotate the liner so that it is evenly spread.
- Repeat the same with all the cupcake liners. Set the chocolate. Once it is ready, peel off the liners and fill the cups with Raspberry cream.
- You can top it off with raspberry and mint leaves.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes and foodie fun.