It is that day of the week again where you probably wake up and say ‘Oh crap, Today is Monday’. (There might be people who are looking forward to something special today, but let’s just stick with the majority here). You will be in high drive to get things up and running after a good weekend and having a bad mood on Monday is clearly not the right way to do the same. You clearly need something to cool you down and apparently, Minted Watermelon Popsicles will do the trick just fine.
These are incredibly easy to make and within no time, will turn around your mood. The ingredients that you will need for the dish are.
- Seedless watermelon: 1 1/2-pound
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Minced Mint Leaves: 1/4 cup
- Finely grated lemon zest: 2 teaspoons
- Pinch of salt
- Mini Chocolate Chips: 1/4 cup
There is only a handful of steps that needs to be followed to make minted Watermelon Popsicles as your Recipe For Monday.
- First, Slice of the watermelon’s rind and cut it into small sized cubes
- After this, in a blender, blend the watermelon cubes and sugar.
- Once it is smooth, add mint, lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- Pour this into the popsicle molds and freeze until it is hard.
The Minted Watermelon Popsicles does not take much time from your busy schedule and at the same time, is a great Recipe For Monday.
Tune into Cookbook for more.