Smoothie recipes are always a hit due to the ease with which they could be made. Although they are easy to make, they do no compromise whatsoever on factors such as taste and health. This is the reason why we are going to take a look at a Smoothie recipe today.
The recipe under consideration would have Banana, Coconut and Cocoa as the main ingredients so that there is a perfect blend of healthiness and taste.
For making the Banana, Coconut, and Cocoa Smoothie, you are going to need the ingredients.
- 2 medium bananas (frozen)
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons hempseeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2-2/3 cup purified water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional
- coconut flakes, to top
If you have lined up the same, then you are going to follow the instructions given below.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed. Continue this until the ingredients are smooth and thick.
- Add water whiling blending according to the preferences. You could also add ice cubes if you want.
- If you want to avoid using Ice cubes, you could always freeze your bananas before blending them.
- After blending, pour it into a glass and top with coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
Tune into Cookbook for more delicious recipes and foodie fun.