Muffins are always a joy to behold. The miniature size and the explosion inside the mouth make them stand out. Today, we are going to take a look at a recipe for Banana Crumb Muffin just for the sake of fulfilling your love for muffins.
For making Banana Crumb muffin, you would need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
If you have lined up the ingredients, let’s get cooking.
- First of all, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease the muffin cups.
- Now, take a large bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and the baking powder.
- Take another bowl and beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Combine the two mixtures until they are moistened. Spoon this prepared batter into the muffin cups.
- Take a small bowl and mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle over the muffin.
- Bake in oven for around 20 minutes and your muffin is ready.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes.