The ease with which a salmon recipe could be cooked is probably the benchmark with which we rate it. The taste apparently comes in as a major factor as well, but then again, if you don’t have much time and needs to get a delicious bite, it is always the easiness that comes to play.
The Pan seared Salmon recipe is one of those easy recipes that do not compromise on both. It is easy to make as it has only some simple seasoning and at the same time, the delicious taste of the salmon could take you to the heavens.
To prepare the pan seared salmons, you are going to need the following ingredients.
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers
These ingredients can give up to four servings. Now, to prepare the same, follow the instructions.
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat for around three minutes
- Coat the salmon with olive oil and place it in the skillet. Afterwards, raise the heat to high and cook for around three minutes.
- Sprinkle capers, salt, and pepper before turning over the salmon and again cooking for around five minutes. Take out the salmon when it flakes when we use a fork.
- Serve the salmon with lemon slices.
This recipe takes only about 15 minutes to make and has around 380 calories.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes and foodie fun.