Seafood is a vast category. Anyone who loves the same would have faced a dilemma of choosing from the wide range of possibilities at one point or the other.
Having a stand-out status from this long list is indeed something big and shrimps fall into that small group. And when Shrimps are grilled, they are just heavenly. So today, we are going to take a look at the delicious recipe that one could make with Shrimp.
The ingredients that you would need for the marinated grilled shrimp are.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Now to make the Marinated Grilled shrimp, you will have to do the following:
- Stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and red wine vinegar in a large bowl.
- After this, Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. The grill should be preheated.
- You can now discard the marinade.
- After oiling the grill grate, cook the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes and foodie fun.