Tech Diet is the latest trend in the food world. As the name suggests, it is a diet that is being designed for the present time period where people spend a lot of time on their smartphones and laptops.
When we are using such equipment in our daily life, six neurochemicals are released. Adrenaline, Dopamine, Serotonin, Endorphins, Cortisol, and Oxytocin.
The tech diet is something that counters the effect of technology in our life. It mainly revolves around food items that counter the release of the neurochemicals which are mentioned above. Below is the list of food items.
- Serotonin regulating foods: Eggs, pineapple, salmon, spinach, nuts
- Adreline regulating foods: Legumes, whole grains, kidney beans, oranges.
- Dopamine regulating foods: Chocolate, blueberries, sweet potatoes, broccoli.
- Endorphins regulating foods: Strawberries, grapes, asparagus, yoghurt
- Cortisol regulating foods: Bananas, pears, black tea, cherries, mango.
- Oxytocin regulating foods: Pumpkin seeds, potatoes, quinoa, sesame seeds.