A lot of things should be avoided when you are on an empty stomach. Sweets, Green Vegetables, Citrus fruits and a lot of other things come under this list and all of them have one reason or the other.
So what should you eat? Below are some food items that you could gulp down even on an empty stomach.
- Eggs: Eggs can fill your stomach easily and the energy that it provides lets you avoid unwanted snack breaks.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal helps you to reduce the cholesterol levels and it protects the lining of your stomach from HCL acid.
- Wheat germ: having just two table spoons of Wheat germ fills your body with Vitamin E and folic acid.
- Watermelon: Keeping the body hydrated is important and watermelon is a great choice. It also helps eyes and heart.
- Honey: Honey is known for boosting energy levels and increases the level of serotonin, in turn making you feel happy.