October is almost here, and I’m going to give you an early special treat. It’s a lot of fun to wear costumes, decorate our houses, and trick or treating. But it does not even come close to the fun we have while
Let me warn you, these pranks are not for the faint-hearted. So let’s laugh and take a prank as a fun event. Here is a list of what I think are the best food pranks that were ever pulled off.
- Whoppers: It was a chocolate dipped Brussel sprouts.
- Candy Apples: Let’s just say instead of apples, they were onions.
- Chocolate-covered liver: It would be a great dish to serve at a Halloween party.
- Chocolate-covered Meatballs: This one sounds yum.
- Candy Eggs: It’s actually wrapped grapes!
- Suprise Mixture: Combine M&M’s Skittles and Reese’s pieces.
- Oreo Swap: It’s the season of hot chicken wings or wasabi Oreos.
- Lollipops: Was basically just broccoli on a stick wrapped in colorful paper.
- Come and get your brownies: Get it? Brown E. Its a plate full of E’s and its brown.
- Faux fruits bursts: Switch it a small cube of cheese.