Nothing hurts in having some extra Mangoes in your life, and if these Mangoes come into the system thanks to some homemade recipe, the feeling is special.
Bengaluru-based Nandita Iyer, has come up with a new two-ingredient Mango Ice-Cream recipe and it is currently trending on the internet for all the right reasons. Nandita’s recipe is incredibly easy to make and at the same time, packs that Mango punch that we need to quench our Ice-cream cravenness.
The two ingredients you would need for this recipe are:
- A large mango
- Three table spoons of milk powder
To make the Ice-cream
- Peel and dice the mangoes into small sized cubes
- Place these cubes in a baking tray as a single layer and put it in the freezer for around three to four hours
- After taking out, blend the mangoes and the milk powder in a mixer until you have a soft serve ice-cream
- Keep this in the freezer for another 15 minutes before serving and if you want, top it off with more mangoes.
And the best part about this is that you could experiment with more fruits like Papaya, Banana and more instead of Mangoes.
Tune into Cookbook for more recipes, foodie fun and more. You can also search for recipes through the Facebook messenger by simply messaging our Facebook page.