The day of love is here and the best way to celebrate it would be to spend some quality time with your other half. And if that quality time involves some delicious chocolate, things could not get any better. So keeping this in mind, here is the recipe for Brownie Tart which could make your Valentines day more special.
For preparing, you will need the ingredients:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 1/4 cups (20 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) chopped walnuts
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Once you have lined up all of it, first grease and flour the tart pan and preheat in oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, melts the butter and add chocolate chips to it. Later, remove it from heat and stir until the chocolate melts properly.
- After setting it aside to cool, beat the eggs, sugar, coffee, and vanilla using an electric mixer. Slowly stir in the cooled chocolate and in a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, a cup of chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- Fold the flour mixture into the batter and pour it into the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the centre is puffed. Cool in room temperature and melt the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle on the tart. Your romantic brownie tart for Valentines day is ready. Enjoy your time with your loved one and tune into Cookbook for more.