Have you ever questioned your cooking? What is it that you’re doing wrong? Well, most often we can make small mistakes that can, in turn, change the whole dish.
A simple ingredient can change how the food tastes. So a simple cooking mistake can change how your dish will turn out. Here are some cooking techniques you need to be aware of.
- Adding too much salt: Sometimes we add more salt for more flavour but it will only cause us to drink more water.
- Adding too much water to cook rice: It will lead to sogginess.
- You don’t sift the flour: This will only lead to clumps in your food.
- You don’t stir while cooking: You need to keep stirring or else food will get stuck to the bottom of the pan. It can also cause the food to burn.
- Overcooking your pasta: No one likes to eat mushy pasta
- Not greasing the cake pan: You won’t be able to take out the cake out of the pan without any breakage.