It’s Monday again and as usual, Cookbook is here with a tasty dish to get rid of your Weekly blues. This time we are going to take a look at the recipe for Crab Lollipop.
The recipe is a delicacy for sea food lovers and is easy to make as well. So the ingredients that you would need for making Crab Lollipops are:
- 1/4 cup blue crab meat
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon white pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion
- 6 cooked blue crab claws
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
Preparing the crab for the ingredients might sound like a big task, but once you get the hang of it, it is a cakewalk (or a crabwalk for the instance). To prepare the Crab Lollipop, you have to do the following:
- First, remove the moisture using a paper towel.
- Now, in a mixing bowl, add crab meat, pepper powder, red wine vinegar, ginger and salt.
- Mix these ingredients thoroughly and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Keep it aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Coat the crab claws with crab paste and dip the claws in flour.
- Next, dip the claws into beaten eggs and bread crumbs
- Deep fry these claws in vegetable oil and serve with sauce.
Tune into Cookbook for more delicious recipes.