Hollywood superstar and former WWE wrestler Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson recently celebrated his birthday. One of the most respected names in the Hollywood, what amuses people most about Rock is the way he keeps his physique.
And if you thought it comes easily, think again. Dwayne is often found posting videos and pictures of his workouts on Social Media. Not only this, Dwayne keeps a strict diet as well. In case you were wondering what he eats a day, below is the list courtesy of Muscle Fitness.
- Meal 1 – 10 oz cod, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups oatmeal
- Meal 2 – 8 oz cod, 12 oz sweet potato, 1 cup veggies
- Meal 3 – 8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice, 1 cup veggies
- Meal 4 – 8 oz cod, 2 cups rice, 1 cup veggies, 1 tbsp fish oil
- Meal 5 – 8 oz steak, 12 oz baked potato, spinach salad
- Meal 6 – 10 oz cod, 2 cups rice, salad
- Meal 7 – 30 grams casein protein, 10 egg-white omelet, 1 cup veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms), 1 tbsp omega-3 fish oil