Not everyone can live on salad and guilt for the rest of their lives. I will not have had a fruitful life if I did not eat to my heart’s content. My favorite excuse to use is ‘You only live once’. But eating all the mouth-watering snacks can reduce your lifespan. Not to worry food lovers, I’m going to show you 5 ways to eat guilt free.
- Method 1: Cook at home instead of eating out. When you cook at home you will choose healthier and fresh ingredients. You can make it gluten-free or vegan. It’s all up to you!
- Method 2: Instead of eating three huge meals a day. Have small six meals throughout the day.
- Method 3: Drink green tea after a meal. This zero calorie drink will increase your metabolism but it will wash the toxins out of your body.
- Method 4: Do simple exercises each day. Go for a swim, a walk or biking. If you’re an indoor person whip up some cardio and yoga postures.
- Method 5: Find healthy alternatives for the unhealthy food you can’t stop craving. Eat sugar-free ice creams or try oven baked fries instead of deep-fried french fries.