Food enthusiasts and lovers of food shows! Are you ready for September?
You better be, because this month we are going to have an extra dose of the mesmerizing chopping, stirring, frying and bake loads of mouth-watering shows to sink our teeth in. Let’s take a look at the list of shows landing this month:
- Chef’s Table Season 5 will premiere on September 28 on Netflix.
- BoJack Horseman will have a new season premiering on September 13th. (Don’t be fool by the name, it’s definitely a food-filled series).
- Master Of None will debut this month on Amazon Prime. It’s about a married couple in Riverside with lots of cooking, food, and drinks.
- Big Food Truck Tip will premiere on the Food Network on September 19. An additional bonus is that they are going to be back to back episodes.
- Baked will come out on the Food Network on September 3rd.
- Bite Club will make its debut on September 6.
- Hell’s Kitchen will land on Fox on September 28. (Also available on Hulu).
- Phantom Thread will be launched on September 29 on HBO.
Oh my I’m full. I don’t think anyone is going to starve this month!