The foods we eat have a huge impact on our skincare routine. Even if you are doing all the possible tricks and hacks on your skin, unless you eat the right food, you are not going to get the results.
While there are some food items that you need to avoid, there are some food items that you need to include in your diet. We are going to take a look at the latter category.
- Fatty Fish: The presence of Omega-3 Fatty acids make fatty fish good for your skin. It can reduce redness and acne. Omega-3 can also make your skin less sensitive to the UV rays.
- Avocados: Avocados are a good source of vitamin C and Vitamin E. Also they have plenty of healthy fats which is good for your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts have Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. It provides anti-oxidants, vitamin E, and zinc for your skin.
- Sunflower Seeds: Just like walnuts, this is also a good source for zinc and healthy fatty acids.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet Potatoes have beta-carotene. It is a nutrient usually found in plants. When consumed, it can keep your skin healthy and act as a natural sun protector.
ALSO READ: You can make dynamite from this food item