Are you a vegan? And are you experiencing hair loss due to poor nutrition? Then this article is for you. Hair needs protein to grow. It also needs lots of vitamins and minerals. Fresh vegetables and fruits have huge amounts of nutrients needed to strengthen and grow hair.
Here are a list of some Vegan Foods that contains enough nutrition that promote hair growth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great source of protein and Vitamin E. Protein helps improve collagen in the body, which is needed for proper hair growth and strength. Vitamin E helps improve elasticity and moisture of your hair.
- Berries: Berries are a rich source of useful antioxidants and vitamin C. Both antioxidants and Vitamin C promote hair growth.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of iron and beneficial nutrients such as folate, vitamin A, and C. Vitamin A helps the skin glands in producing sebum.
- Avocados: Avocado is rich in fatty amino acids. It can help your hair retain its moisture. It is also an abundant source of vitamin E and C.
- Beans: Beans are a plant-based rich source of protein, iron, zinc, folate, complex carbohydrates, and biotin. All these nutrients and minerals are essential for optimal hair health.
Adding the above vegan foods to your diet will help promote the health of your hair. Also, drink enough water. Water is the best drink on the planet for hair, skin, and overall body health.