If you are treating Raw Milk only as a food item, you are doing it all wrong.
It is rich in vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and other potent antioxidants and has so many skin benefits. The food item will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.
Here are a few benefits of the Raw Milk that you probably did not know
- It works as a skin-toner for all skin types. It adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues. It makes the facial skin more elastic than before.
- Milk nourishes deeper skin layers and offers conditioning and moisturization from inside.
- Magnesium present in the raw milk fights against free radicals that lead to skin ageing. It provides you a youthful, radiant skin.
- Raw milk is a natural facial cleanser. It can remove dirt within clogged pores, and prevent blackheads, acne, and others.
- It is an ultimate anti-tan agent. This natural ingredient offers freedom from the complete body tan.
- It adds a never ending glow to the face when used with sugar particles.
- A mixture of milk and honey is very good in treating dry skin.
Make sure you source milk from openly grazing cows that are grass-fed. Also, intake of dairy products may sometimes trigger acne so watch out.