Beer is good up to a level. But drinking it in large quantities never leads to anything good. As the cool drink chugs down your throat, it does many other things than just cutting off your senses and quenching your thirst.
We are going to list down five such facts below.
- It strengthens your immune system.
- It increases your bone density and reduces the loss of bone mass. Therefore, helps prevent Osteoporosis.
- It increases your cardiovascular health.
- Beer slows down premature ageing and in turn, helps you feel young.
- It is more nutritious than most of the other alcoholic drinks and can help you with your cognitive function.
Here’s another cool fact: There is a new beer shampoo for men that’s out there. Using it after shampooing your hair helps volume control and makes it frizz free.
So if you are someone that needed a reason to chug down a small glass, you just got it.