If you are on the lookout for some processed food recipes that are healthy as well, then you dropped by at the right place. We will be taking a look at an interesting Sweet Potato Fries recipe today and it is bound to be a treat for your taste buds.
For making the Crispy Sweet Potato Fries, you will be requiring the following ingredients.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Once you have gathered all these ingredients around, you can start by preheating the oven to 425°F. Then follow the below steps courtesy of acouplecooks.com.
- First, cut the potatoes into fries and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt, chilli powder, and corn-starch. Mix this thoroughly.
- Get two baking sheets and line them with parchment paper. Spread the fries on this paper.
- Bake one side for 15 minutes and then flip the fries and bake for another 10-15 minutes until they are dry and slightly browned.
- Cool the fries for some time and serve.
This is one of the easiest processed food recipes out there and at the same time, it is healthy as well.