High-protein foods are the building blocks of the body. They help in muscle building, weight loss, etc. They also help improve hair growth.
Here is a list of foods that are high in protein
- Egg: Eggs contain vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, antioxidants, and brain nutrients. 1 large egg has 6 grams of protein, with 78 calories.
- Potato: One medium potato has 4.3 grams of protein to keep you full throughout the day. But the extras that people often put on potatoes while cooking can increase the calorie count.
- Artichokes: Artichokes are high in fibre and offer a good amount of protein. It is an easily available vegetable and can be used in a variety of recipes.
- Greek yoghurt: Greek yoghurt has 19 grams of protein in a 200g pot. If you are planning to lose weight, you should opt for the plain versions instead of adding sugar.
- Milk: Milk is an excellent source of high-quality protein. An 8 ounce serving of milk contains 8 grams of protein. Milk contains a little bit of every nutrient, a human body needs and provides several health benefits.
Regular consumption of high-protein foods helps you with weight loss. It is the simplest, easiest and most delicious way to lose weight and have a better-looking body.