Coconut Water Coffee might not sound like your regular drink but it is gaining popularity these days. The drink is considered to be refreshing by many due to the health benefits that coconut water brings to the table.
Coconut Water is full packed with electrolytes which in turn hydrates your body. The addition of caffeine makes things more interesting as well.
For making the Coconut Water Coffee, you are going to need:
- 1 Cup of Ground Coffee
- 4 Cups of Coconut Water
- 5 Teaspoons of Sugar, honey or maple syrup
And here’s how you can make the drink:
- Pour the grounded coffee powder into a jar and pour the coconut water all over it.
- Mix well and keep it in the fridge through the night.
- In the morning, you can strain out the grounds
- Add the sweetener of your choice and enjoy the drink
If you don’t want sugar in your drink, you can skip the sweetener part and enjoy the drink directly.