Are you a coffee lover? Can you spend a day without your favorite brew? Coffee is not just a beverage, it is a way of life. As a coffee lover, you must know about the world’s most famous types of coffee drinks.
Here is a list of popular types of coffees served around the world.
1. Espresso: It is probably the most popular type of coffee. It contains the basic essence, coffee, and water.
2. Mazagran Coffee: It is actually cold coffee. It is poured over ice and in some versions, rum is also added to the mix.
3. Cappuccino: Pour steamed milk on espresso to make cappuccino. The thick foam the mixture creates gives it a velvety texture.
4. Turkish Coffee: It is basically an unfiltered coffee. It is also known as ‘Bosnian Coffee’.
5. Irish Coffee: It is basically a cocktail consisting of Irish whiskey, hot coffee, and sugar. The original recipe contains unwhipped cream.
6. Black Eye coffee: It is actually a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso. In every region, there is a different name for this coffee.
7. Mocha: It is a drink based on espresso with hot milk and added chocolate. It is called hot chocolate too.
As you can see, there are tons of different coffee drinks out there ready for you to enjoy. Try to experience all of these delicious coffee drinks.
ALSO READ: How much Coffee can you drink in a day?