Italian Cuisine is something that a lot of people are crazy about. The most commonly known Italian dishes are pasta, pizzas, and risottos. There is a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian Italian dishes that you should try apart from these popular ones.
Italian people are very serious about their food. For them, their lunch hour is the most important meal of the day. The meals usually begin with starters like olives, cheese, and salad. The main course comprises Risotto, Pasta, and Carbonara among others.
Here are some easy Italian dishes you should try:
- Panzanella- Tuscan bread salad mainly suited for summertime.
- Focaccia Bread – Fresh dough topped with cheese onion, olive, cheese and baked.
- Lasagna- Famous Italian dish with sauce, bacon, cheese, and mix of vegetables.
- Mushroom Risotto – It is a healthy dish with protein and good amount of antioxidants.
- Pasta Carbonara- Simple Roman pasta dish which can be made using bacon.
- Caprese salad- Fresh tomato salad mixed with pesto sauce.
Try out these amazing dishes instead of sticking with the popular ones on a regular basis.