Pizza needs no introduction. It is a food item that has been with us for all those special occasions and it is something that we see in our daily life as well. Despite this familiarity, there are some lesser known facts about Pizza.
We will be listing down five such facts about pizza here today.
- The popularity of Pizza increased after World War II – The American soldiers that were stationed in Italy brought back the idea of Pizza to the United States and the popularity gradually increased.
- 13 percent Americans eat Pizza everyday – On an average, around 13% Americans consume Pizza on a given day.
- The Most expensive Pizza in the World – The Most expensive Pizza in the world costs almost 12,000 dollars.
- The largest Pizza in the World – The largest Pizza in the world was around 122 feet and 8 inches in diameter.
- Squid and Mayo Toppings – In Japan, Squid and Mayo are used as topping for Pizza
What are your thoughts on the facts? Tune in for more food facts and tips.